Where would you like to stay?
Have an inside look at all the accommodation we have to offer, something for every need & budget!
Take a virtual tour through our accommodation.
- 3 night minimum stay for Caravans & Eco-Chalets, 2 night minimum stay for Eco-Pods.
- Dogs are allowed in pet friendly accommodation only (an additional £5.00 per night or £30.00 per week charge applies).
- Linen supplied: Duvets, covers, pillows & cases, bottom sheet and tea towels.
- Please note: Towels are NOT supplied as standard but can be hired at £3.00 per set. This does not apply to Eco-Chalet bookings.
- Cots, bedguards & high chairs are also available to hire on request at £10.00 per stay.
- All prices include gas, electricity, VAT as well as free WiFi.
Please note that the check-in time for accommodation
is from 4pm in the high season, 3pm in the low season.
Check-out is strictly at 10am.
You can view our high & low seasons dates
The site also provides an area for touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents, with electric hook-up. The public facilities include toilets, hot showers, a chemical disposal point, a drive over grey water drain and a laundry with coin operated washing machines and a dryer.
There is a small children’s playground on site.
We have free Wi-Fi available site wide.
Dogs are welcome on the park but MUST be kept on a lead at all times and cleaned up afterwards please.
- All touring prices include electric-hook up, use of the toilet & shower facilities and free WiFi.
- Winter Storage (hard standing) – November to April £145.00 payable in full at time of booking.
We have the following tent sizes available at the Holiday Park, though bear in mind these can’t be booked online to avoid overbooking.
For enquiries or bookings please call us on
- All prices for tents include 1 x vehicle, use of the toilet & shower facilities as well as free WiFi.